Performance Peugeot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» PERFORMANCE PEUGEOT INSURANCE SCHEME WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE
The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:02 am by Tim@ChrisKnott

» WIN an Autoglym Car Valeting Kit in our new online magazine
The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:25 am by Felix

» 206 1.1 gsr induction kit
The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 am by Jon

» ONLINE TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - INSTANT QUOTES!
The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 am by Tim@ChrisKnott

» my 106 gti
The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:50 am by typhusfever

» Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:37 pm by typhusfever

» HOME INSURANCE FROM CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE
The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 am by Tim@ChrisKnott

» Alfa Romeo soon history?
The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 am by typhusfever

» Tyres are way too over-priced
The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 am by typhusfever

Affiliates
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep

2 posters

Go down

The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep Empty The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep

Post by French Connection Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:48 am

It was on the radio:

A Sicilian went on new years ev to the polic station asking to be locked up in a cell because he couldn'T take his relatives anymore.

The polic declined and he was begging hem. They told him that the cells are reserved for criminals and that there is no way to accomdate him no matter how hard he tries.

He finally gave up to ask for the favour and left the police station looking for a brick, which he threw through the window of a tobacconist. He 'stole' some sweets and aited fo the police to arrest him and finally got a peaceful night in the prison cell.

French Connection
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep Empty Re: The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep

Post by typhusfever Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:55 am

Hahah, one way of getting a peaceful night. I imagine it was expensive though when they charged him for the damage!

typhusfever

Back to top Go down

The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep Empty Re: The Sicilian way to get a peaceful night's sleep

Post by French Connection Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:16 am

typhusfever wrote:Hahah, one way of getting a peaceful night. I imagine it was expensive though when they charged him for the damage!

He might have asked to have it turned in to rison time. lol

French Connection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by typhusfever Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:03 am

A friend of mine had a similar idea but he wanted a lift from the police because he was walking home after a night out and not having enough for a taxi. He picked up a brick in readiness to put it threw a bus stop but the cop who was there did kindly warn him that he'd get a lift but it won't be to his house.

typhusfever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum