Performance Peugeot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» PERFORMANCE PEUGEOT INSURANCE SCHEME WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE
hello everybody, everybody, everybody... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:02 am by Tim@ChrisKnott

» WIN an Autoglym Car Valeting Kit in our new online magazine
hello everybody, everybody, everybody... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:25 am by Felix

» 206 1.1 gsr induction kit
hello everybody, everybody, everybody... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 am by Jon

» ONLINE TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - INSTANT QUOTES!
hello everybody, everybody, everybody... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 am by Tim@ChrisKnott

» my 106 gti
hello everybody, everybody, everybody... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:50 am by typhusfever

» Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hello everybody, everybody, everybody... EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:37 pm by typhusfever

» HOME INSURANCE FROM CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE
hello everybody, everybody, everybody... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 am by Tim@ChrisKnott

» Alfa Romeo soon history?
hello everybody, everybody, everybody... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 am by typhusfever

» Tyres are way too over-priced
hello everybody, everybody, everybody... EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 am by typhusfever

Affiliates
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

hello everybody, everybody, everybody...

3 posters

Go down

hello everybody, everybody, everybody... Empty hello everybody, everybody, everybody...

Post by lee_c2 Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:20 pm

h h h hello everybody...*jive bunny*

How is everyone? some may know me from PerformanceC2 and after a chat on the phone to Rich here i am now on here Smile

Looks good pete/rich done a good job, just hope it stays as good as it aims to begin Wink

Only one thing tho... 'performance pugeot' pfffft.. could have been FHH (french hot hatch) or something related to all frenchies Wink or atleast the citroen half lol

Well, ill stick around and hopefully get to some of your rolling road days etc...as i am normally the only one to turn up from PC2 anyway hello everybody, everybody, everybody... Icon_razz hello everybody, everybody, everybody... Icon_razz hello everybody, everybody, everybody... Icon_razz

Thanks
Lee

lee_c2

Back to top Go down

hello everybody, everybody, everybody... Empty Re: hello everybody, everybody, everybody...

Post by Pugman Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Welcome aboard Smile
Pugman
Pugman
Admin

Back to top Go down

hello everybody, everybody, everybody... Empty Re: hello everybody, everybody, everybody...

Post by lip Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 am

first off hello mate good to see you over here, secondly i turned up to my rolling road day so sod off haha

lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Pugman Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:30 am

You did ^, but when lee turned up he was the only C2 hello everybody, everybody, everybody... Icon_eek
Pugman
Pugman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lee_c2 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:13 am

lol yeh but i wasnt going that one lip Wink

the 2 i said i was going i went, and as said the last performancec2 rolling road day i went... i was the only c2 there!!

Lee

lee_c2

Back to top Go down

Post by lip Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:07 am

lee_c2 wrote:lol yeh but i wasnt going that one lip hello everybody, everybody, everybody... Icon_wink

the 2 i said i was going i went, and as said the last performancec2 rolling road day i went... i was the only c2 there!!

Lee
oh dear, fair point mate lol good to have you over here all the same

lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Pugman Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 pm

lip wrote:
lee_c2 wrote:lol yeh but i wasnt going that one lip hello everybody, everybody, everybody... Icon_wink

Lee
oh dear, fair point mate lol good to have you over here all the same

It`s wicked having you guys here. Have you noticed there`s none of the jokers here?
They`re busy exercising their stupidity elsewhere Wink
Pugman
Pugman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum